We are looking for a network/systems support engineer with a minimum Bachelor’s in computer information technology or equivalent (3-5+ years of experience). We are a telecommunications company in Mount Laurel, NJ. You will work with a small, but agile, team of IT professionals focused on providing the highest level of service for our customers.
You will be working with support team to maintain and expand our distributed networking architecture. You will provide network support for field technicians during new installations. There will be an emphasis in monitoring, backups and documentation. There will be many opportunities in cross training in VoIP, TDM, infrastructure etc.
· Associate level Cisco proficiency (Basic competency for installation and support of medium sized networks)
· Knowledge in the following areas: Ethernet, TCP/IP, sFTP, VOIP
· Basic knowledge of Microsoft SQL (Queries, Data modification)
· Experience primarily in Windows environments (various Windows Server versions, VMWare, Cisco IOS)
· Microsoft Azure – Some Experience \ Understanding
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills
o Be a self-starter
o Act independently to solve problems
o Know when to escalate
o Write technical documentation
· Minimum 2 year degree in information systems and/or 3+ years of related experience
· Must be within 45 minutes drive to Mount Laurel, NJ
· Must be punctual and driven to meet required task deadlines.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Interested parties email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2019 Prodigy Solutions Inc. - All Rights Reserved.