We are looking for a reliable Assistant Controller to assist in preparing statements that follow all regulatory and accounting guidelines under the supervision of a controller. You will be responsible for identifying and preventing discrepancies and helping set up control systems.
You must be organized professionals with a great eye for detail. You must be reliable and able to carry out tasks autonomously and collaboratively.
The goal is to contribute to keep the accounting and financial processes of the company up to standard and ensure accurate financial reporting and control.
team of IT professionals focused on providing the highest level of service for our customers.
• Support most aspects of accounting management (billing, tax forms, reporting etc.)
• Assist in the formulation of internal controls and policies to comply with legislation and established best practices
• Assist in the preparation of financial statements in compliance with official guidelines and requirements
• Manage journal entries, invoices etc. and reconcile accounts for the monthly or annual closing
• Assist in the preparation of budgets or forecasts
• Help in development of reports for management or regulatory bodies
• Review the company’s accounting information to identify and resolve inaccuracies or imbalances
• Utilize accounting IT system to facilitate processes and maintain records
• Proven experience as assistant controller or other similar position
• Solid knowledge of GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles) and regulations
• Excellent knowledge of accounting and financial processes (budgeting, financial closure, reporting etc.)
• Understanding of data analysis and forecasting
• Working knowledge of MS Office (especially excel) and accounting software (e.g. SAP)
• Well-organized with ability to prioritize
• Very good communication and interpersonal skills
• Attention to detail and problem-solving ability
• BSc/BA in accounting, finance or relevant field is preferred
• Professional certification (e.g. CPA) is a plus
Interested parties email resumes to email@example.com
Copyright © 2019 Prodigy Solutions Inc. - All Rights Reserved.